Sunday, September 7, 2014

On the Move

I am very happy and excited to announce that I have joined the terrific staff at PS 150 in my neighborhood, Sunnyside, Queens!  Parents and students of 150, welcome to my blog. On this site, you can find general information about the visual arts program at 150. Click on the "Resources" tab at the top to explore museum sites and other art teacher blogs.  Finally you may click on the grade level tab at the top to find information about what we are doing in class as well as suggestions for art projects that students can do at home to supplement their classroom instruction.


As always, parents and students are encouraged to leave comments on any of my blog pages or to email me at ewine@schools.nyc.gov

I look forward to a great year together at PS 150!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment